Come to Oyster Bay via Road, Rail OR Boat!
Best way to the festival--Long Island Rail Road Train:
NEW - EXPANDED SERVICE FROM THE PORT JEFFERSON and Oyster Bay Branches..
Oyster Bay Branch- Drops you off in the middle of the festival grounds.
- Eastbound service (goes to the Festival). See the MTA Special Schedule for the Oyster Bay Line October 19 and 20.
- Westbound service (returning from the Festival) is available with departures approximately every hour.
Port Jefferson Branch
- Passengers on the Port Jefferson line can take the LIRR to the Syosset station where they will be greeted with shuttle buses to take them to the Festival. Check the LIRR time schedule for specific departure times from your station.
- Eastbound service (returning from the Festival) from the Syosset station is available with departures throughout the day.
For details on specific train times at all Oyster Bay & Port Jefferson stations, consult the Special Oyster Bay Branch timetable and the Weekend Port Jefferson timetable, or go online to www.mta.info/lirr, or phone 511 and say "LIRR".
Driving to Oyster Bay
Take Advantage of Free Parking and Free Shuttle Bus Service! Parking in the village of Oyster Bay is Limited. Park in officially designated parking lots for free shuttle bus service right into the heart of the Festival.
From the Long Island Expressway:
- Take the Long Island Expressway to Exit 41 North, Route 106N (toward Oyster Bay). Proceed north on Rte. 106, cross 25A and continue toward the village. Signs will direct visitors to parking areas for access to the free shuttle bus service that will take you to the waterfront.
From the North Shore:
- Take the Northern State Parkway to Exit 35, Route 106N. Follow directions above to the village.
From the South Shore:
- Take Sunrise Highway to Rte. 135N (Seaford-Oyster Bay Expressway.) Exit at end of ramp to Route 25, in Woodbury and continue heading west on Rte. 25 until you reach Jackson Ave. Approximately one mile. Turn right (North) on Jackson Avenue and proceed to Syosset Railroad station. Park for free and take the free shuttle bus to the Festival. Or you may continue north to Berry Hill Road (make a left turn) and take that down into Oyster Bay.
Limited parking is available in Oyster Bay Village. Festival organizers suggest using any of the five free satellite parking lots with complimentary bus service into the Festival listed below.
Shuttle buses run from 11am – 6:45pm Saturday and Sunday.
Free Parking and Shuttle from following parking lots:
Buses run non-stop during the festival starting at 10:45 am to 7:30 pm
- Syosset Train Station (No parking permits required) - Syosset (Oyster Bay Road - also known as Jackson Avenue) and Underhill Boulevard, 1 mile North of Jericho Turnpike (Route 25)
- Vernon School - Rt. 106 in East Norwich
- Mill Max Mfg Parking Lot - Rt. 106 in Oyster Bay (LOT CLOSES AT 7:15 Sat & 6:30 Sun)
- Oyster Bay Jewish Center - Berry Hill Rd.
- The Equestrian Center - Rte. 106 between Rte. 25A and Muttontown Rd.
- Center Island Beach - Bayville Ave, Bayville
Neighborhood Bus Stops & Handicap Bus Stops
- Oyster Bay Boys and Girls Club, Berry Hill Road
- Anstice St and Berry Hill Road
- St. Dominic’s Church (Anstice Street-church area)
- Oyster Bay High School parking lot area (East Main Street)
- Spring St and West Main-HANDICAPPED PARKING LOT (only handicapped bus) – LIMITED SPACE
- Shore Ave Bus Drop/Pick up area
Boating to Oyster Bay
When you arrive in Oyster Bay Harbor
call ahead to OB Marine Center 516-624-2400 = VHF 71
or Sagamore Yacht Club 516-922-0555 = VHF 78A
& reserve mooring or for further assistance